Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dial 123

I always think Maxis is crappy until I dialled 123 to change my billing address today.

Good Afternoon, this is Lina. Welcome to Maxis Call Center. How can I make your day?


How can I make your day??? I was smiling all the way for no valid reason when that operator asked me that question. Well, maybe it's the voice. Doesn't matter. But please tell me, how many strangers have you encounter to ask you that kind of question? None?

So my fellow reader, how can I make your day?


ps: for making my day today here's a free maxis ad

pss: im not that difficult kind of person to please


2 comments:

  1. gua dah call 123 few times nih, tak jumpa lagi operator lu tu

    how can i make your day?

    niceee

    ReplyDelete
  2. try lagi. around 330pm to 430 pm better kot chance lu haha

    ReplyDelete