Saturday, January 31, 2009

2009

Today marks the last day of the 1st month of 2009.
Yeah it went pass pretty fast this time. I still don't know what I wanted to accomplish for 2009. Maybe I should just bring forward what was not done in last year and try to complete it in this year instead of thinking for a new long list on what-to-do. February gonna be a holiday month for me. After a row of hectic months, I can't help to cheer yay when January ends. Phewww at last. Not having to work for half a month, I am leaving to London on the very 1st day of February to visit my schoolhood architect friend. It might be a good thing to shut from everything in Malaysia and not to think about anything at all. Like rebooting yourself from your life before continue to operate it normally like before. Heh... It is amazing that I am having wonderful people around me. Thank you people.




ps: despite the global recession i opted to ignore it and spend my money to go to the uk...haihhhh people do stupid crazy things sometimes.that's what makes us human kan? =)

pss: should i bring my dslr or just the canon ixus with me???travel light remember...

psss: medical check up is just around the corner...urghhhh

pssss: a red vw golf gti seems like a nice car tehehehhehe

psssss: i still want the fast superbike

No comments:

Post a Comment