Friday, January 23, 2009

Sometimes

Sometimes I'm troubled by thoughts of her. She hasn't been back, physically nor emotionally. She said it was a mistake, I tried to correct her. She said things will only get more complicated, and I did not agree with that. She said we're better off like what we were before, before that weekend.

She hasn't called as often either, last time it was last week to ask me just before I went off to work. Once in a fortnight is a far cry from the daily calls she would make just to share a story or two. She would just tell me that she's too busy and tired to talk that much. I know it's an excuse.

But I digress. Yes, I miss her terribly. These days she would not answer my calls. And I am beginning to feel like not phoning her anymore. It's like she boarded a boat that day and is abruptly floating away, pulled ever so quickly by the raging waves that's lapping at the sides. And no matter how hard I try, my rope never quite got to her. So she keeps drifting.

I miss you.



A short story that I've wrote a month back. Midway through I lost the plot...

2 comments: