Tuesday, March 24, 2009

iPhone 3G



March 20th 2009, marks the arrival of iPhone in Malaysia. This is made possible by Maxis Communications. But is it worth to subscribe the iPhone by Maxis?

For the past few days, I was on my day off. Having nothing to do, I ended up watch plenty of telly. And guess what? The iPhone 3G ad really catch my attention. Because of it, I actually made an effort to audit my own phone bill for the past 24 months. And after 3 hours of auditing the numbers trend, I reckoned it would be much more economical for me to change to the iPhone by Maxis plan. So iPhone, here I come... woohooo wireless internet...



ps: not just the phone bill,everything else should be audited as well.too much of unnecessary spending and wastage

pss: so much to do yet so little time to have.procrastinating act should be stop immediately

psss: erghh i missed the uefa champions league final ticket registration dateline!!!

pssss: my mate was fussing about which is better?a vw eos or the golf gti.duh~

psssss: it's the 25th day of the month tmrw.yayyyyy

pssssss: buck up man united!!!

2 comments: