Monday, March 2, 2009

Sun + Sail

Last weekend, at Royal Selangor Yatch Club(RSYC), Port Klang, I was given a chance to elevate my sailing skill to another level. Thanks to this lovely friend of mine =) who has invited me to join her team, Skybird-PwC in the ETF Weekend Regatta 2009. Well that was my second time sailing. First, it was a solo on a laser, and latter, as a crewmember on a keel boat.

Pure fun? Yes, but I think laser boating brings more joy to me. Anyhow, keel sailing does teach you to work as a team and I did have a great team. Skipper-John, Chief Crew-Matt, myself and another 4, yes FOUR girls =) We finished 3rd on the second race. Not too bad huh, for a boat with a 5 novice crew members (that includes me), minus John and Matt of course.


Will I sail again? Well I did have a great weekend. Again thanks for inviting me. I'll sail again with you. Yeah I know you love me hehe.........




ps: car need to be washed again

pss: my anglo-french brother is home and we are now a big family again

No comments:

Post a Comment