Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I burned my dinner

I was somewhere, where access to rice is almost impossible. I had enough of pasta, so for a change, I've decided to get some microwave food from a nearby grocer for dinner. Having zero experience on how to heat microwave food, I followed the instruction in italian blindly. Clever!!! Apart from the required temperature and how long I must heat the frozen seafood (because both are in numbers), I understand nothing.


So I decided to HEAT UP FOR 12 MINUTES.



At the 9th minute, I smell a burn. Yes, I have burnt my dinner and I starved till the sunrise. Coffee all the way. Stupid microwave.




ps: champions league finals this morning at 2.45 am Malaysian standard time

pss: will Man United be glorified again in Rome?

psss: everybody at home is having a viral fever

pssss: YH dude,dont feel bad about your blog

No comments:

Post a Comment