Friday, January 8, 2010

Smart Dumb Boy


In abit, I'm about to undergo an exam. The usual bi-annual employment proficiency exam. Kowtim-ed the examiner. But, the boss maybe, might cause me some trouble. Why? I tell you why.

4 days ago I had this conversation with the examiner(we were on the same assignment) and he told me something he said to the boss when he was doing the boss' training about 10 to 15 years ago.

Examiner: A****w, you look like a smart boy (harmless provoking tone)

A****w: No I'm not (in an attempt to be humble I guess)

Examiner: Okay. You are a smart dumb boy...

He never finish his story but the examiner and I, had a long good laugh after that. Despite having kowtim-ed the examiner, I think I need the luck. A lot!




ps: both of them,boss and examiner are two good man

2 comments: