Saturday, March 6, 2010

Up north for the weekend

I safely escaped microsleep throughout my journey up north last night, to visit my dear parents. Thumbs up for me =) Terer jugak gua ni tak tertidur masa drive 4 jam sesorang. Prior to that I had a quick phone conversation with Min.

Me: Bro, jom! Gua nak balik SP nih. Ahad malam gua balik sini balik. Gua sesorang ni. Jom?

Min: Haha. Lu ingat kita zaman muda-muda dulu ka? Asal boring tadak plan, balik SP ikut rasa ja? Takpa bro. Lenkali.

Me: Haha. Ala bro, bukan selalu...


Min: Jangan buat kepala gila bro. Anyway, drive sa
fe. Gua jumpa lu next week. Ingat, lu bawak keta bro. Bukan keta bawak lu.

To my instinct, Amin wanted to join me but having married a year ago, dictate his decision to stay back. Well, I had a quick stop in Gopeng, Perak for a glass of iced cocoa (nama melayu dia Milo Ais) with Mail whose currently based there.

Where I had my pasembor

As for me, I am enjoying the fantastic food tremendously. So far, I've ticked all my typical menu of pasembor, bihun sup and satey. And to my surprise, contradicted from the norm, my hometown is far less hot (temperature wise) than our capital.

The newly refurbish premise

ps: ill be heading back to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow evening

No comments:

Post a Comment