Saturday, December 25, 2010

Wishing you a Merry Christmas

This came recently. Through SMS...


QZ: When's your next flight here?

NM: I've asked for one in January 2011. What's up? You dah nak balik Malaysia ke?

QZ: What's up? I rindu you la ni *face turns green*

NM: You rindu I? *mexican wave*

QZ: Haha senget

NM: Haha tengokla January ni dapat flight ke tak. Okay? You tak balik holiday ke?

QZ: I don't know. Currently hunting for a job. If no luck, I balik end of January

NM: Oh okay. Good luck then. Jangan balik!!!

QZ: Banyak cantik. Bayar makan minum kereta rumah dan sebagainya

NM: Unless you nak kahwin dengan I la *lariiii*

QZ: Perempuan simpanan la for now. Deal?

NM: Haaaa =D



ps: theres abit of dialogue alteration to protect the privacy

pss: merry christmas to all NM readers

No comments:

Post a Comment