Thursday, February 14, 2013

Boat

I always have this thing for anything that has got to do with a boat. Be it sailing, rowing or even punting. Boat really excites me.

Back in summer 2011, when I was dating this one lovely girl, she invited me to go punting. I was very overwhelmed and of course she doesn't know about this. But it was in somewhere really really far and I just couldn't make. Plus it was Ramadan. Maybe I was just making excuses. I don't know.

When I think about it again, I should have gone. Well it is punting. No girl has ever or will ever invite me to go punting. And I think it would be a fairytale for a girl to go punt on a date ;p Well my darling sweetie, I will go on that punting date if you give me that chance again.



ps: this year's 159th boat race will be on march 31st. flagging off at 430pm. i will arrange to be there

pss: happy v day. never get a chance to celebrate it. literally never

No comments:

Post a Comment