Sunday, February 10, 2013

I'm guessing this one is pretty small

China Town London

Every big city has their own China Town and Little India.

Unlike American cities, European metropolitans are likely to have a Little India compare to a China Town. My theory, this is maybe due to the geographical reason. The migration during the World War 1. India, being nearer to Europe and China being closer to America.

Despite having been visiting London almost every fortnightly or so for I-don't-know-how-many-times, I never been to its China Town until early this week, where I was invited by a colleague and his brother in-law to join them for a lunch.

In fact, I never been to any China Town anywhere outside the country where I live. And I have to say that contrary to the general believe, this China Town is clean. Very clean indeed.

As I did not spend much time there, it would be wrong for me to say a lot about this particular place. But I heard that there's a good barber on Gerrard St if you need a hair cut hehe.

Till then, Happy Chinese New Year :)
Have a good one. Travel safe!



ps: no ang pow for me as usual ;p

pss: coughing is annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment