Friday, February 13, 2009

Equal

Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish

- Albert Einstein

I will be going to Paris on the Valentine's evening. Wuuhuuu? No it's pathetic. Don't you think so? Nevermind I don't celebrate it after all. Just a pure gimmick heh

Rome



ps: did ask somebody for a date on valentine's actually haha =) trying my luck tho

pss: my brother got himself a macbook pro.i want one too

psss: saw my fast superbike today.erghhh

pssss: good luck to my cendol partner whose sitting for an exam today and tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. aku excel dalam exam aku dengan flying colors-nye, thanks to uuuuuuuuu

    but then again, it will always be like this selagi aku ngan ko satu fleet kan hahahahahaha

    lalalalalalala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet J and the News: thanks alot. u blog well too =) and minus my cendol partner, i didnt know that theres other people been reading my blog.

    husni: im victimised!!!lagi oleh kekawan...haha

    ReplyDelete