Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's Summer Again



This coming August, I with two other friends will be backpacking to Amsterdam - ranked no 9 on askmen.com Top 10 friendly countries.

Having a tendancy of embarking a Gung-Ho type of vacation (where before the departure, only a reasonable-but-not-extensive homework will be done and no reservation will be made), which by so far we have been lucky, I do recomend the young bloods to try this type of vacation. A bit of adrenaline rush (amazing race punya, bukan macam bungyjump atau rollercoaster punya type) and it's pretty adventuristic<--betul ke word ni? But I guess this time, Amsterdam trip wouldn't be so much of a Gung-Ho as the dutch border agency now, is quite tight on non-EU citizen entry into their country. I do hope you have a summer holiday plan. Have a good day.


ps: patutla belanda mintak tanah semua air je kat sana haha

pss: wasted my time again.study study study

No comments:

Post a Comment