Monday, July 6, 2009

Miss

Good Afternoon people. I've just returned from a week long vacation in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. And it was fun and exhausting. During the last 2 days of the holiday, I realised that I am missing something.

1. My civilized life back in Kuala Lumpur

2. The last 3km climb of Mount Kinabalu's Timpohon trail, though it was physically and mentally challenging

essential climbing kit : hat, hydration pack


3. My mommy (yes, laugh if you need to)

That's it for now. I hope they, my fellow holiday mate are doing well with recovering and catching up with the reality. Holiday's over guys! Wake up wake up... Wake up Kems haha





ps: im watching coldplay clip lost featuring jay-z over the telly

pss: my baby brother is back in Malaysia

psss: oh yeah exam is real soon

No comments:

Post a Comment