Thursday, October 29, 2009

LAX

Like everyone else, I too have this uneasy feeling of going for the LAX's 9 days trip. And mine is ON, next month. Yes, the roster was out a few days back. Not that I can't be away from home for too long, but the fact that I can't have my Malaysian meal for a quite sometime is too much for me. Lagi satu yang malasnya tu part nak kena dok Taipei and you will spent more than you earn kat L.A nanti.

The Maxis Berhad IPO should keep me busy till this 5th. Anybody with a green form? I'm offering a cash reward for it =)

Oh ya, Apeng's wifey has given birth to a healthy baby boy in a private hospital near where I live, mid-day yesterday. Kongratulasi mate. I am happy for you. Hello Richard (it's Apeng's brand new born English name).

I'm a bit confused on this part, where the wifey went a bit excited when she was telling the story, on how she did gave birth normally to me story instead of Ina (Ina, Aboo and I paid a visit 8 hours after the birth). I was faking a smile to cover-up the confusion that I was having throughout the 3 minutes story.



ps: LAX is a 3-letter code for los angeles

pss: i want to go to istanbul again

psss: medical check-up esok!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment