Friday, February 12, 2010

FY 2010 memo


Greetings people. First of all I would like to take this opportunity to wish each and everybody, a Happy Chinese New Year. I was doing abit of forecasting and statistic for northern monkey. And as the CEO of the northern monkey 360 plc (the holding company of northern monkey), in the recent board meeting, I've decided to set a KPI for it. For the FY 2010, northern monkey has a target of a minimum 120 posting to be achieved. This translates into a 10 post per month, at least. I hope all the shareholders, fellow readers, stalkers and beloved followers will be happy with this. And all valued staffs, please be with me for us to achieve this target. Thank you.

Regards,

CEO northern monkey 360 plc


ps: no signature is needed as this memo is computer generated

No comments:

Post a Comment