Monday, February 8, 2010

Who moved my cheese?


On Saturday, I was at the Borders bookstore. Hud said "Maybe you want to read this book. Don't worry, you will finish it within 30 minutes". Without any hesitation, as it was only quarter of an inch thick, I grabbed the book and head straight to a not-comfy-at-all wooden bench. Being not a very fast reader, I finished it within 35 minutes. And now it's my turn.

I think everybody should read it.

So, go to any big bookstore and read it. It might make you change you life. Inadvertently.



ps: ayol tell me what do you think about this book after you read it

2 comments:

  1. Love the book. i have it hardcopy AND softcopy! haha . kiasu sungguh

    So tell me, what would you do if you are not afraid? :)

    Me: I would quit my job and travel backpack around the world. No moolah? Cuci pinggan ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha lama xdengar the word MOOLAH...
    yeah tisha, melampau. soft dgn hard copy ada. what would you do if you are not afraid?

    me: travel around the world and part time as a cook who has a cool camera

    ReplyDelete