Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Best Boss In The World

Yesterday, I was at the office, to run some work-related errands. And as usual, there was no available parking. Having no choice, I decided to parking haram. Out of nowhere, I hear my boss' voice.
You can't park here. They'll clamp your car. Come follow me
He was about 5 metres away in his car with window down, instructing me to tail-gate his car down to the basement parking.
You park at my slot. If the security ask, just mention my name
In the basement parking, he pointed at his slot as he drove away to park at somebody else slot. I've parked in a BOSSES-ONLY parking! wohohoho. Observe the marking on the parking slot. What was he thinking? I can bet no boss would let the staff to use his/her parking conciously. Damn my boss is nice. I tried to resist to not blog about this, but I can't.



ps: momentarily i felt like i was in lala land.privileged

pss: thank you boss.you are a good man.i wont forget

psss: its not that difficult to be extra kind to others

pssss: he did try to share some office gossip haha

2 comments: