Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Life as it is

And today I will extend my complacency for another 6 months (after completing the bi-annual recurrency check late yesterday). Thanks guys for the well wishes. I hope you guys will do well too.

Last weekend (well it was Thursday actually), Abah celebrated his 60th birthday. I realized it is a big thing that he made it to 60. Insyaallah Abah will have a long prosperous life. Will I make 60? Now I'm wondering. Guess I need to start putting on those the running shoe back on lah.

As for Francois, he's out of the rehabilitation center and back in his place near Fontainbleu, a suburb west of Paris. He said that he's now is back on his feet, walking as usual. I will pay you a visit in February boy!

And now, I hope many of you will #tweetlikeagirl =P




ps: kumar will seat his mrcs part two today.good luck macha

pss: im on my way to shanghai.now

No comments:

Post a Comment