Monday, January 21, 2013

Faux Pas

To be honest, despite having to work only for 12 days this month, I think this January is moving pretty fast. It's already the 21st day of the year. It should be slow, at a normal pace but it is not. Weird. I've tweeted this on the New Year's day


2013, you're weird! Haha. Welcome anyway... And be awesome like 2012 ;p

I think, 2013 has a weird start so far. Anyway, yesterday was my dad's birthday. We had a dinner to celebrate it. My brother was working, and I was having this idea of his wife were working too.

So I did not invited her despite I was texting my sister in-law just before we left for the dinner. I only learnt that she wasn't working after my brother asked why I did not invited her at about 11pm. I am terribly sorry Faha.

Feeling bad about it. Next time, despite anything, I will ask and shall not assume.



ps: i think adrian the canadian dude thinks i can speak good french haha

pss: surau in bsc is really nice. seriously

psss: and boots' pcm rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment