Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sentimental Crap

Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

For the past decade, this place has been important to my family. My sister was in the UK and my brother was in France. We spent quality time in this place sending family members off.

And ever since early 2012, we haven't been visiting this place for the same purpose. Well, I shouldn't be missing this place because it's where I work. But somehow for some reason, I have a soft spot for this place and it is really annoying.

Yesterday, I was sending off my brother to Jeddah. He's required to be there for a month, working. Some sort of an overseas posting.

After almost a year, I am really glad that I get the chance to have the same feeling once again. You know, that family bonding thingy feeling when you're sending off somebody.

Probably one day, my future partner will do the same to me. As in, sending me off and picking me up from work, once in a while. I'm guessing it will be an overjoy feeling. I don't know. Maybe I should ask my brother how does it feel.



ps: mike has been missing for almost a week. where did you go?

pss: zwilling kitchenware is awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment