Sunday, January 13, 2013

Fourteen Months

This must have been the longest hiatus ever. Between one post and another. The last one was in Sept 5th 2011. Probably blogging has been eaten by the evil of twitter, instagram, facebook and the not-so-popular tumblr. And I, was one of the victim ha ha ha.

A lot has happened between that date and today. Too many to write about. Maybe people has grown wiser since then. I don't know. Well, people change. And like it or not, something, a good one would never change. Like friends, they will always be there for you.

Despite haven't been blogging for almost 14 months, I will maintain this layout. It is boring and I know it. But hey, I really fancy this. And who will care. As if like there's anybody been reading this dusty blog.

Nevermind that. I hope that I will post more after this. Have a good weekend. 2013 will be a great year too.


ps: after years, I was in love. maybe I'm still in love. yes, I am and I like it. very much

pss: I still love my pss, pss, psss and pssss. that's for sure =)

psss: I might write about what has happened

No comments:

Post a Comment