Friday, June 26, 2009

Hot neighbour

Good morning. I am happy to learn yesterday, that I have a hot neighbour (again?). Yes she is hot; 34C-27-36, 1.65m at least and a non-native in her late 20s haha. But unfortunately, she was a neighbour to my recently sold house. Crap!!! Earlier at dinner, friends flooded me with brilliant ideas on how about to break the ice and say hi to her. Appreciate your good effort guys. We shall see whats the progress gonna be. Hopefully I will have more hot neighbours int the future. Amin.



ps: my mate's gf veto-ed her bf to not to watch transformers 2 haha

pss: menyesal la pulak rasanya jual rumah tu

psss: anytime fox over biel

3 comments:

  1. like ur title, rain or shine, the show must go on...

    neighbour ko honda jazz kx 4 tu ko taknak try ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. neighbour aku yg tu gate rumah dia tinggi sangat.susah nak tegur hehe

    ReplyDelete