Saturday, June 20, 2009

Last One Week Recap

It's been quite a while since my last post. Pretty busy these days. Somebody suddenly has to make a living haha. Well, I actually just realised that I have passed the 50th post on the first week of June. Brave boy, bravo!

Recapping on what has been happening for the last one week.

Golf Tourney
- I finished within the last 5 places. Okay, drive dah jauh dah. Next year training lebih sikit.

Laptop
- Excellent aftersale service. My laptop is now as good as new. MAC tunggu dulu lah.

Mountain Bike
- Persistant Mael persistantly called me to check whether I have bought a bike or not. Tak cukup budget lagi la brader. And it's no more Scott, it's Gary Fisher now =)

Movie
- Watched BLOOD : THE LAST VAMPIRE. It's a total disaster. DO NOT watch it!!!

Mount Kinabalu
- From the current weather pattern, I doubt that the pack can reach the summit. It's raining season over there. May the luck be on our side.

Osaka
- Done a bit of shopping at the factory outlet. Got myself a new pair of running shoe, t-shirts and some cool Star Wars' Lego fridge magnet. And for the first time, I actually went to the city centre (somewhere between Namba and Umeda). Penat berjalan. Osaka is 3 to 4 time the size of KL. Mid trip, digicam's memorycard penuh. Haih. Anyway, I think Osaka is pretty fantastic, for a Japanese metropolitan.

Fathers' Day
- Called Abah at 3pm to wish him =)

Jog
- Been progressing well. Maybe I can reach the summit. Oh oh, I saw a girl at the park today and she was fast. Doesn't matter. The thing is, she's pretty an eye-catcher, to me =)

Dinner
- Amin's newly wed wifey: Elin, cooked dinner for us, tonight. Not bad. Curry was nice.

Lomography
- The online seller texted me that my Lomo is ready for delivery after the money transfer. Mana camera nya?!

Summer Holiday
- Amsterdam here I come. Cuti was verbally aproved.

Panjang betul post kali ni. Have a good weekend.





ps: still having the running nose I caught last week.cap mengelembu punya antibodi cheh

pss: the Japanese salesperson said that iphone 3Gs is gonna be out this June 26th

psss: Mael's just got himself a fishing rod today.haha Mael o Mael

pssss: again exam is here.2nd week of July

No comments:

Post a Comment