Thursday, June 4, 2009

Touched



Not very long ago, 4 am at work I was reading the National Geographic magazine. It was May 2009 issue. This article was about the frozen mammoth which were discovered on a May morning 2 years ago on the Yamal Peninsular in northwestern Siberia. They have named her Ljuba, after wife of the founder, Mr. Yuri Khudi. She, the mammoth is aged between 10,000 to 14,000 years. I was touch with the part how she met her death.


Being a person who love to see mammoth alive again( thank to the Ice Age movies), I'm excited to learn that they are trying to bring this wonderful animal to live again. I hope the cloning experiment will be succesful. I really do.


The article was read at the time where human brain perform at its worst. So pardon me for any inaccuracy.




ps: it is a very interesting magazine with nice photos

pss: council vs the darkside.how's that?

psss: life is difficult without a laptop

pssss: visited my barber last night

1 comment:

  1. hello council..
    u may try Vivicam 5050 for the lomo
    selling price at RM 450 with underwater casing

    ReplyDelete