Monday, June 22, 2009

Stiggy Stig

Sorry if you started to think that I am beginning to flood this blog with a lot of videos, but you see, I don't really have to apologise in the first place. After all, this is my blog =p . And you, yes you, are going to have to live with it even if you don't like it unless, you opt not to read this blog anymore tehehehe. Anyway, I'm just making an issue over here. Allright, enough of that for today.

Okay, now I am pretty overjoyed about this. The exciting part. Approximately 20 hours ago, BBC's Top Gear (Season 13 Episode 1, you may YouTube this) has just revealed who their infamous official test driver, The Stig really was. Yup, The Stig has lifted off his uber cool Star Wars look-alike futuristic helmet from his head. Watch the video below and tell me what do you think. I don't really think he is The Stig. It just doesn't make any sense to me. Well please, please do comment about it.



ps: i plan to organise my own version of e-mail spamming competition

No comments:

Post a Comment