Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dry

It's been raining almost every other afternoon in KL.
So the soaking wet weather kinda slows down the traffics in KL's major road during the rush hour. Seriously I pity those daily commuters.

But unlike the roads, I think my blog is a bit dry. Lag of visual effects. Maybe from the next post onwards I should throw in some photos. Yup photos. OK now I gonna take my camera for a ride before my next post. You take care.




ps: meeting at 5pm? why???i need my tomyam a.s.a.p

pss: i can't not to think about the watches i saw last weekend...urghhh

psss: my last week's fantasy football points was season best.i've peaked 125 last season =)

pssss: should i or should i not learn the Wordpress??

1 comment:

  1. ps suppoesed to be post script kan, pss menda lak? hahahahahaha gua saja bikin issue

    ReplyDelete