Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Random Flirt

Last weekend, while I was having a supper with the usual lepak kaki group, one of the gang, SC suddenly said

"eh NM*, you nak tau something tak? this is FYI je..." SC trying to bait me...
"what?...what?" NM makan umpan dengan senangnya haha

okay, long story short...
one of SC's carmate (which also is her co-worker I supposed) was my random flirt, about 2 to 3 years ago... and the sad part is, I can't barely recall anything about her, not even a thing (I tried to, but no it doesn't flash anything. pfffh SORRYyyy)...
but the fact she still remember me, I think it was sweet. Really sweet...

So if you happen to read this post in the future, I want you to know that I think you are really sweet. Knowing that you have a fond memory of me, really made my weekend though I have to work on that next Sunday.

*NM = NorthernMonkey




ps: the random flirt is engaged recently

pss: NM easily tempted with baits

psss: NM is not proud of his lost-count random flirts

pssss: hey it's a perfect weather to have kfc for lunch

4 comments:

  1. bape banyak ko orang ko flirt nih?? PLAYA! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. nama pon random flirt...
    hehhee kalo satu bukan random flirt la kot.
    xleh qualify random flirt pon.what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehs. cute. i wonder y didn't you randomly flirt with me..., so that we can have a date at kfc under a perfect weather for lunch. hehs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute?? heh thanks Red-Lola...
    Why we have never randomly flirted and had some kfc's lunch under a perfect weather???
    Maybe we have never came across each other?
    If we did, I may not had the guts required at that time =)

    ReplyDelete