Thursday, November 6, 2008

The First Post

The First Post, resembles a typical American newspaper brand like we have seen in many hollywood movies.

OK this would be my fourth or maybe the fifth first post. But why? Yup it's a big why there? I don't know so I can't tell you why. Maybe it's just 'The Big Leap' thingy.

I have always wanted to write but always at lost on what to write. So pray hard, that this will not be another of my hangat-hangat taik ayam attempt =)




ps: lets congratulate me,myself on this very first post

pss: not forgetting,23-yrs old mr Lewis Hamilton on his F1 World Championship victory

pss: also to Senator Barack Obama,on his admission to the Oval Office this coming January.bravo

psss: i plan to use my uber cool iPhone 3G by the end of the month.or not........

No comments:

Post a Comment