Friday, November 7, 2008

Personality Test

I came across this personality test while I was reading this one good blog,I think...

it's from iPersonic.com


Groundbreaking Thinkers are charming, enthusiastic persons. They really bubble over with energy and like to take centre stage. They love variety both professionally and privately. Groundbreaking Thinkers tackle changes consistently with their optimism and firm belief in their own abilities; they are always on the look-out for improvement possibilities.

Their excellent communication skills are of great advantage to them here. They approach the world with curiosity and openness and master new situations with a great deal of talent for improvising and with resourcefulness.

Their spare time is taken up with a large number of hobbies; most Groundbreaking Thinkers like to travel in order to gather as many different impressions as possible. This personality type is unbeatable at discovering new possibilities. Read the rest.

First few paragraph was absolutely true. And the rest made me smile.




ps: after a week off,i'm never been so excited to go to work this sunday

pss: take the test and let me know.same with me?high five!!!

3 comments:

  1. U want to marry a doctor, or a banker?? My my, u have set ur sights at certain people eh... Wishing u all the best and hope ur wish comes true... Let me be the first to know when it does eh hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a quarterlife crisis thingy my friend...
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. adik SI(Spontaneous Idealist)!!weehuuu xD
    wassup GT my bro...gegege...uuuhhh hari ni adik nmpak awek naik bas...CUTE gilaaa...suara pon cute,tapi rambut hitam,.,.study kat uni adik plak tu,.,.siap dapat eye contact lagi tuuu...adik senyum lpaih tu dia tersipisipi tgk kot lain...ceh poodaah malu konon...takpa2 esk jmpa lg,hopefully...

    p/s: gege tumpang blog yea,adik malaih nk buat blog...jahahaha...errr shud i write it in english,melayu,or french xP

    later GT

    ReplyDelete