Monday, August 31, 2009

52nd Birthday

It's our 52nd National Day and I can't find where is Malaysian embassy kat Amsterdam ni.
Or it's actually is in The Hague? haha nevermind. The spirit that matters kan?

Just a bit of my personal thought.
Why I use National, not Merdeka?
I think, Merdeka will remind us of being colonised instead of the nationalism towards our beloved Malaysia. So I reckon, it would be much proper to loud Happy 52nd National Day or rather Selamat Hari Kebangsaan ke-52 instead of Happy 52nd Merdeka Day and Selamat Hari Kemerdekaan ke 52.

Duuuuhhh cerita mesti hero kan? (kan mama kan?kalau tak baik jangan cerita kan?). What are you going to tell the mat salehs when they ask what is Merdeka? Fake and lie to them? haha. You don't tell the world that Malaysia was weak, being colonised before and get Merdeka-ed. You know what I mean kan?

Anyway it's just my 2 cents =)

Again, Happy 52nd National Day!!!




ps: i wonder how the celebration going to be during this ramadhan

No comments:

Post a Comment