Sunday, August 30, 2009

ASTRO's Ah Seng Part 1

My 6 years old satellite decoder has kaput (it's a German my friend, tanpa disedari hebat jugak orang Melayu boleh cakap German, ting-ting-ting a 1Malaysia achievement).

And the stupid ASTRO were asking for RM50 (of the maintenance surcharge alone) if they were to send me a technician to fix it out. And to replace my decoder, I'm pretty sure they are going charge some extra Ringgit, at least RM100 I think. ASTRO tu service provider! Kalau customer tak dapat service, diorang patut buat maintenance for free la. Bongok betul. Bloody cut throat punya ASTRO.

So now my problem solving skill will have to kick in haha. Heard of ASTRO's Ah Seng? Next week, I'm gonna give ASTRO's Ah Seng a ring, and asked him whether he have a new set of decoder. Buying an unsubscribable decoder, wouldn't be a much kowtim problem kot since now it's a recession. We shall see how it turn to be. Stay tune.




ps: Happy 52nd National day to all of my fellow Malaysian

pss: so much of Malaysian home-grown company kan?

psss: beli decoder astro max best jugak.berapa eh?

pssss: abu+mama,1koleq 1Malaysia.star cemana?

4 comments:

  1. 1Malaysia is soooo over-used, soooo over-rated...

    ReplyDelete
  2. just got to know, my high school's mortal enemy, takde la gempak mana

    bebudak dia ade je yg dapat spm gred 3, unlike mine, cuma orang tak tahu je...

    so konklusinye, it's not bout the school, it's how u carry urself along the way that will justify how succesful u are.. aite?

    ReplyDelete